Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents. Individuals must have a valid Instagram and email account to be able to fulfil all entry requirements.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
4. Promotion commences on [insert date here] and ends at 11:59PM AEDST on [insert date here].
5. The winner will be announced at the end of the promotional period via email.
- The winner is chosen by random
- The winner will be contacted via their email
- The winner will need to respond back via email to claim prize within three (3) working days
- If no entries meet the requirements stated below, no winner will be chosen
6. To enter, eligible individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- Post a photo on Instagram of themselves with a Slim Secrets product
- Include the hashtags #slimsecrets #getalife #win in the caption and/or comments of their photo
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
8. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
9. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The winners are chosen randomly.
12. 3 Slim Secrets sampler packs will be given away at the end of the promotional period
13. each prize pack is up to the value of [insert value here]
14. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not take the prize (or any element of the prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
15. If the winner does not claim the prize within three (3) working days, a redraw will take place.
- Winner drawn on [insert date here] at 467 Hawthorn Road, Caulfield South, 3162
16. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
17. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
18. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
19. Any cost associated with accessing the Promotional Page is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
20. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
21. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia or in New Zealand (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
22. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of
(a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f)use of a prize.
23. As a condition of accepting a prize, each winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
24. The laws of Australia apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
26. The Promoter is Zebra Productions (ABN 871 017 977 96) of 467 Hawthorn Road, Caulfield South 3161, telephone (03) 9528 0612 (in Australia)